At Fourtress we bring your dreams and ideas to life
About the job
As a Test Automation Engineer at Fourtress, you develop automated test solutions for high quality software from the domains we work in. You’ll be part of the Test Guild, which consists of specialists with a variety in expertise who share the same passion: testing software. Sharing and developing knowledge and experiences, and finding solutions together are at the core of the Test Guild. You hold proper coding quality in high regard. You analyse software bugs in collaboration with the development team, and you design and implement automated test solutions to ensure that the software is market-ready after testing. This role requires you to be involved in the entire development process, and you’ll be challenged to actively work on exceeding client expectations, thus directly contributing to our organisation’s objectives!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on our clients’ innovative projects in a wide range of fields within the high-tech industry. Your Field Manager will help you choose projects that match your personal goals and ambitions to ensure that you’re happy in your job. That’s how you add the most value for us and the client. And although every project is different, you always work towards the same common goal with your project team: enriching people’s lives. We believe that our future runs on technology, but is driven by people.
Who you are
We’re looking for people who want to make ideas come to life, make dreams come true, and inspire others with what we do! You use your expertise to immerse yourself in our clients’ questions and find creative solutions. That’s why we’re looking for someone who is focused on quality, eager to learn, flexible, and curious, and a good communicator.
What you bring to the table
- Completed education at a university of applied sciences (technical computer science/software engineering/computer science or similar)
- 3+ years working experience as a software engineer/test automation engineer
- Experience with software programming
- Experience with USTQB/TMAP techniques (foundation level) or open to further develop this
- Experience using testing tools and writing tests
- Experience with functional and non-functional testing
- A driving licence (B)
What we offer
Our motto – If you can imagine it, we can create it – does not only apply to the solutions we come up with; in fact, it mainly refers to your dream job. We offer you plenty of space to develop and evolve yourself. We work on your career and create the future you envision – together. You’ll be doing this in the exciting and inspiring Brainport region of Eindhoven, an environment that breathes passion for technological progress.
You can also expect us to offer the following
- A full-time contract (minimum 32 hours)
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience
- A lease car or mobility budget so you can travel to our clients
- Holiday pay (8,33%) and sufficient annual leave, including the option to buy or sell annual leave flexibly
- A vitality budget of €30 net per month to stimulate your vital lifestyle and which you can spend according to your own needs
- An extensive pension scheme so you will be able to enjoy your old day when the time is there
- An unlimited education budget for courses that match your ambitions
- The possibility to work remotely if projects allow for that
- Fun at work! We pride ourselves in our informal culture with Friday after-work drinks, table football competitions, game nights, and events, not to mention your colleagues who gladly exchange knowledge whilst enjoying pizza