At Fourtress we bring your dreams and ideas to life
About the job
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Fourtress, you are responsible for the development of embedded software for innovative technology. Your knowledge and experience lift the software solutions for our clients’ products to the next level. You’ll be involved in the entire development process, and you’ll be challenged to actively work on exceeding client expectations, thus directly contributing to our organisation’s objectives!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on our clients’ innovative projects in a wide range of fields within the high-tech industry. Your Field Manager will help you choose projects that match your personal goals and ambitions to ensure that you’re happy in your job. That’s how you add the most value for us and the client. And although every project is different, you always work towards the same common goal with your project team: enriching people’s lives. We believe that our future runs on technology, but is driven by people.
Who you are
We’re looking for people who want to make ideas come to life, make dreams come true, and inspire others with what we do! You use your expertise to immerse yourself in our clients’ questions and find creative solutions. That’s why we’re looking for someone who is eager to learn, flexible, and responsible, and a good communicator.
What you bring to the table
- Completed education at a university of applied sciences (technical computer science/software engineering/computer science or similar)
- 3+ years working experience as an embedded software engineer
- Experience with C++, preferably with the modern version (14/17/20)
- Experience with embedded systems, e.g. Linux
- A driving licence (B)
What we offer
Our motto – If you can imagine it, we can create it – does not only apply to the solutions we come up with; in fact, it mainly refers to your dream job. We offer you plenty of space to develop and evolve yourself. We work on your career and create the future you envision – together. You’ll be doing this in the exciting and inspiring Brainport region of Eindhoven, an environment that breathes passion for technological innovation.
You can also expect us to offer the following
- A full-time contract (minimum 32 hours)
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience
- A lease car or mobility budget so you can travel to our clients
- Holiday pay (8,33%) and sufficient annual leave, including the option to buy or sell annual leave flexibly
- A vitality budget of €30 net per month to stimulate your vital lifestyle and which you can spend according to your own needs
- An extensive pension scheme so you will be able to enjoy your old day when the time is there
- An unlimited education budget for courses that match your ambitions
- The possibility to work remotely if projects allow for that
- Fun at work! We pride ourselves in our informal culture with Friday after-work drinks, table football competitions, game nights, and events, not to mention your colleagues who gladly exchange knowledge whilst enjoying pizza
Are you feeling inspired and ready to make ideas come to life? Then we’d love to hear from you! Apply for this job by sending an email to [email protected]. We aim to give you a personal answer within two working days.